Call for participants
Terms and conditions 2022
Biennial exhibition period
30th September 2022– 30th January, 2023 (Vilnius)
Museum of Applied Arts and Design
(part of the Lithuanian National Museum of Art),
Arsenalo street. 3a, LT-01143 Vilnius
Conditions of participation
- Each participant can present 1-5 works
- Works must be created in 2021 – 2022 period and not exhibited in Lithuania before
- Size of works cannot exceed following dimensions: 50 x 25 cm.
- Weight of works cannot exceed following weight: 2 kg
For the participation artists are required till 22nd of June, 2022 via email email@example.com to submit:
- Title, material, year of creation of each work
- Text reflecting exhibition’s theme MEMORY OF A PLACE (no more than 70 words);
- 1-3 high quality images (up to 2 MB, JPG format) of each work;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
Criteria of works
- Contemporary approach to material
- Artistic quality
- Accordance to the technical requirements of exhibition
The delivery of the works
The works must be sent via post or otherwise delivered (at the artist’s own expense) to the curator by the deadline of the 1st of September 2022. The package must have clearly written postal address for returning of works.
Address for sending works: Jurgita Ludavičienė Tyzenhauzų 8-45, Vilnius LT-02108 Lithuania
The works should be sent or delivered in an appropriate and secure packaging that will protect the objects from damage and can be re-used for returning them to the artist.
- The organizers are liable for submitted works from the time of receiving them until they are returned to the artist in person at the gallery or dispatched via mail.
- In the case of any damage or loss of the work while in the organizer’s disposition or during the exhibition, the organizers will cover the cost of its restoration.
- In the case of any damage or loss of the package, post or courier company is responsible according to its rules.
Return of works
The works will be sent back to the participants till the end of February 2023.